Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What to Wear: First Date

"Love is the special feeling that brightens all our days and the secret to its meaning is found in simple ways." - Kay Knudsen


This week's "What to Wear" is: First Dates. To me personally, I would think a first date is very important, especially if you believe the peron is "the one". I'm really not to fond of wearing short skirts, tight dresses, etc. on a first date. I like to keep it chic and girly. The goal is to create a look that feels comfortable, and combines a touch of flirty/fierceness. I mean, you don't want to overwhelm your date with a tight shirt and all he can think about is your physical appearance instead of who you really are. Here is my outfit I would wear for a dinner and a movie :)

Next "What to Wear" post: Job Interview


Untitled








TopShop shift dress
$95 - topshop.com

Amen legging
€86 - lindestore.com

High heels
$130 - topshop.com

ASOS envelope clutch
$34 - asos.com

Green stone ring
$28 - topshop.com

Sakdidet Road antique gold ring
£30 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...