Monday, July 11, 2011

10 things to do before 30!


I thought it would be interesting if I made a post for "10 things to do before 30", which the title says it all. Ten things I want to do before I turn 30 years old, (those interested when that will be --- 2020). So I have a few more years to go (8 1/2 years to be exact). Just wanted to put the first few things that popped into my head. I'm hoping to accomplish all this before I turn 30 :)

1. Attend an Opera

2. Take bellydancing classes

3. Own a complete outfit from the Chanel collection

4. Swim with a whale shark

5. Visit Paris Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, and Milan Fashion Week

6. Take School of Style/Make-up classes

7. Get on a hot air ballon during sunset

8. See a real castle in Europe

9. Learn how to play piano

10. Fall in love <3

BONUS: see Barcelona vs Real Madrid play LIVE in Spain
(it's like the Superbowl, literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...