Saturday, July 23, 2011

Upcoming Birthday


Felt like doing something random - 10 things that make me happy. Why? Just because. :)

10 Things that make Sarai ever so happy
1. Blogging, yes, it had to be number 1 on my list.
2. Pintrest
3. Going to church on Sunday's or any other activites
4. Movies, Movies, MOVIES
5. Twitter (Best thing ever invented.... seriously)
6. Shopping *sigh*
7. Sunsets in Arizona
8. Photography
9. Spending time with my lovely family
10. Road trips to California (my favorite place on earth)


So my mother's birthday is coming up (July 26, 2011) & were planning something special
for her. I normally don't plan anything but this year I wanted to do something different.
Something she wouldnt expect.

I was looking online with my sister and we found something creative that we wanted to do for my mother. Something very simple that involved her grandchildren. How cute and adorable is this photo below??! I could just imagine all four of her grandchildren's hands on there. So today we're going to Michaels to get the paint and as for the drawing of the tree, were going to ask my brother to draw it.
(thank goodness for big brothers who know how to draw :D)

Also that day we'll be making a cookout. Have hamburgers, corn, hotdogs with potato salad on the side. Of course, we can always change our minds at the last minute (because that's what ALWAYS happens). I guess I'll have to look more into the food because I'm still not sure what to do.

So I will keep you guys updated on how everything is turning out. Hopefully everything goes the way we plan it.



- SC xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...