Friday, July 8, 2011

Movie Review: "Horrible Bosses"


One word: Hilarious.
I smile & laughed through out this whole movie. At first I was alittle skepticul that it wasnt going to be so great (thanks to critics, but like always, some are always wrong). I loved the story line: A trio of friends set out to murder their 'horrible' bosses. As well as an ensemble cast featuring Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jamie Foxx. The movie did have some uneven parts and the only thing I wish for was if it were longer. I felt like they could've showcased some personalities of people within the film. Other then that, I feel in love with it.

PS: How old is Jennifer Aniston? Her body is AH-MAZINGGGGG.
If you're still fishy about it, check out the trailer below :)


GRADE: A-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...