Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jem Apparel

I've been having this obsession lately by looking for the greatest online stores to shop at. I actually found out about Jem Apparel through Uber Chic for Cheap (check her blog out). There were so many great things I wanted to get but these were the items I NOW have on my wish list. I can't believe I never heard of this store... some things are affordable and some like every other store are pretty expensive. Exhibit A, the trench coat below (#6). Other than that, you guys will have a great time shopping. :)


What are some of your guys fav online stores to shop at?


1. Gathered Scarf {$20}
2. Teadrop Crystal Necklace {$25}
3. Colored Stone Drop Earrings {$15}
4. Real Ruffle Tee {$29.00}
5. Buds & Blossoms Skirt {$34.00}
6. Belted Trench Coat {$78.00}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...