Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Autumn!


Goodmorning dolls x!

I am so estatic to know that today is the FIRST day of Autumn.
Autumn is definitely one of my favorite seasons (it also means the start of fall fashion). Even though in Arizona it still gets up too as high as 99 degrees, I still can't help myself to get excited for it to cool down.

I'm excited for the upcoming holidays and all the events/activities within the valley. I can do so much during this wonderful season. My sister and I are planning a few things that we would like to do and never got the chance to do it. We've made it official that starting this Fall will be the year of FUNNN for us (all the way until the end of next year).

Here a just a few things that I have in mind to do during Fall:
- Visit a pumkin patch farm with my niece and get on a hay ride.
- Visit Sedona, Arizona
- Go camping with the family <3
- Have a picnic at Estrella Mountain Park
- Attend the Arizona State Fair
- Bake cookies/cakes
- Attend a crafts class at Michaels
- Visit a Haunted House in AZ
- Visit the Queen Mary for Halloween
- Buy decorations and cook for this years Thanksgiving dinner.

Those are just a few things that I plan on doing. I will definitely take pictures of EVERYTHING. I've noticed that I need to get back into the whole vibe of capturing my moments. I've had so much photos while growing up, I dont even know why I stopped. I never let any happy moment pass me by. Now is the perfecttt time to get back into it. I want to remember spending time with my parents while they are still with me. :) 

Anyways, I'm also so excited for the upcoming fashion event: Phoenix Fashion Week
Which runs October 5th - 8th, 2011.
I already have all my outfits picked outttt!!! I will definitely remember to take a lot of photos.

Ahh, the sweet smell of Fall. <3

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...