Sunday, September 25, 2011

Color My World!

Goodevening dolls. Today being Sunday I always like to dress up for church. This just makes it up for all the days I DIDN'T get to dress up over the week - thank goodness. Like usual, church begins at 11:00am and ends until 2:00pm. Shocking right? 3 Hours? Well I'm use to it because I basically grew up within the church so it's no biggie. Anyways, like every other Sunday, it hasn't been much of a productive day. This is actually the FIRST time I've ever done a look for my blog and I'm pretty excited to say that this is the start of something new. :)

Hopefully you guys like my future looks/posts as they evolve within the years. Till next time! xxoo - SC



Dress: Nicole Miller
Shoes: Olsen Boyle
Jewelry/Watch: Burglington Coat Factory and H&M
Bag: Jessica Simpson

 
 
Photography via Edna ®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...