Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Havest Decor Delight

There are many things for decor that I wanted/needed to have... many, many, many things. During Autumn I literally fall for everything. This past weekend I went shopping and seen some great things that I wanted to purchase --- mostly decor for my house. I am obsessed with decorating the house during the Holidays. Now that it's just my parents, Edna, and I... I dont like the house looking empty so what better way to fill it up with decor and crafts? I'm also thinking of giving away candy this year... I've never done it before so it would be nice to do something different.


1. Autumn Floral Stack Bouquets $9 (each)
2. 3-Piece Amber Hurricane Centerpiece $25
3. Decorative Thankful Pumpkins $12 (each)
4. Rattan Lighted Pumpkin $16


1. Natural Turkey $14.00 - 59.00
2. Pumpkin Serving Bowls $32.50 - 39.50
3. Faux Mixed Leaf Garland $29.50
4. Pumpkin Punch Bowl & Mugs $26.00 - $49.00

These are definitely all on my list to get for my Harvest decor. I am beyond excited for fall. Hope you guys can get inpspiration for this upcoming season. Wanted to post some photos that inspire me. What inspires you guys throughout the Holidays?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...