Thursday, November 10, 2011

2nd Phoenix Fashion Blogger's Tweet-Up


Last night I had the chance to attend the second Phoenix Fashion Blogger's Tweet-Up at the Tempe Centers of the Arts. The first tweet-up was such a huge success, I was actually really looking forward to this one. I had the chance to meet so many new faces! Everyone was so nice!! It was a total of 16 fashion bloggers who reunited at this meeting and there were STILL a few missing. Thanks to Dustin from Indiestitch for doing this meet-up and trying to get all of us together. As a group, we are planning so many things on how to improve the fashion scene within Arizona, we're all really excited! I'd also like to give a great big thank you to Avery from Arizona State University Fashion Journalist Club (@ASUFJC) for interviewing me last night. I will keep you guys updated on the interview when it's posted!

If you have any questions or would like to attend the next meet-up, feel free to e-mail me at sarai_cervantes@live.com. :]

From Top L-R:
Nadia - Nadia Thinks
Virginia: Per L'amore Di
Haley: ASUFJC
Thuyan: Nude Lumiere
Kristianne: Fashion Route
Samantha: Charm Canvas
Cortney: ASUFJC
Avery: ASUFJC
Sarai - Global Runway
Dustin: Indiestitch
Hannah: Heroine Chic

and behind the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...