Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You Are Cordially Invited to The Polo Party


This past week I've been "cordially" invited to a fabulous Polo Party within the valley! Of course I had to check what type of attire they wanted us to go in and it listed: Cocktail Attire Encouraged!

I definitely love a great cocktail dress... especially for an amazing event like this. I've never gone to a Polo Party so I definitely have to check my agenda and see if I can be able to attend. Also, there will be on-site food that will be provided by Chef Eddie Matney of Eddie’s House and Jimmy Woo’s Sushi & Asian Bistro. Amazzzinggggg. So I wanted to take my time and show you guys a few inspired looks that can look great at a Polo Party... everything is under $50!! You can't beat that! :)

 
$45.00 {£20.00}

$19.80

$23 (£15)
$20 (£13)
$50 {£30.00}

$48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...