Monday, August 15, 2011

My love for Italy...


is GROWING so rapidly. While I am typing this I am listening to some Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin? Ironic? I think not.A while back I posted a post about
 learning Italian and I must say: I have come to love
the Language and culture.

I am still learning complete sentences but I got the grammer and intro of having a conversation (not a complete one though). I recently checked out a book in the Phoenix Public Library called "Speak the Culture Italy: Be Fluent in Italian Life and Culture."

This has taught me so much of the culture and has made me appreciate everything about Italy.
I think the Language is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I fall in love with it everytime
whenever I practice everyday. Even though I have not been there... yet... I am making it
a goal to go prepared to actually EXPERIENCE Italy. I don't want to be
a tourist who doesnt know the language. So far so good...

Arrivederci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...